Claretex Pad & Lagging Fabrics
Claretex fabrics are 100-percent fiberglass textiles texturized for maximum coverage and ease in processing.
- All Claretex fabrics are free of asbestos and may be finished with a number of treatments while still maintaining the high temperature resistance of fiberglass.
- Claremont’s Ferratex 25 meets the requirements of HH-P-0031. It is woven from fiberglass yarns reinforced with Type 304 stainless-steel wire.
- The Diplag 95 is a fiberglass cloth with a preapplied water activated finish used for lagging. This product meets Mil-C-20079 Ty.1 Cl.6.
- Claremont's 1925A557 is a multipurpose pad covering and lagging finish free of starches and lubricants through a heat cleaning process. 1925A557 meets Mil-C-20079 Ty. 1 Cl.9.
- Claremont’s 1925Alum is foil laminated to Claretex fabric designed to meet the requirements of Mil-C-20079 Ty.1 Cl.10.
- Removable insulation pads for thermal and acoustical applications.
- Protective lagging for pipe insulation.
- Stress-relief blankets.
- Flange and valve covers.
- Safety clothing; welding blankets.
- Heat and spray-diffuser shields.
- Asbestos encapsulation.
- Tadpole tapes and high-temperature gaskets.
- Good drapeability; conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Easily cut, sewn, and fabricated.
- Woven from 100-percent fiberglass.
- Will not decay, sustain mold, or absorb odors.
- Will not contribute to corrosion of metal.
- May be supplied with a number of available finishes including rewettable, aluminized, or oil- and water-resistant.