Marine Fiberglass Hullboard Insulation
Thermal and acoustical insulation products fabricated from fiberglass hullboard. Passive firewall insulations made from mineral wool and other high-temperature boards.
- Shipboard hulls, bulkheads, overheads, stiffeners, beams, and ductwork requiring thermal protection.
- Bulkheads, stiffeners, and beams that require treatment for fire impingement.
- Shipboard applications requiring USCG fire ratings per USCG No. 164.00
- N3A—Plain fiberglass marine hullboard, per MIL-I-742, Ty. II
- NC3A—N3A hullboard faced with fiberglass cloth per MIL-C-20079, Ty. I, Cl. 2. Finished product meets MIL-I-742, Ty. I.
- N3A-F (Foil)—N3A hullboard with a 2-mil aluminum foil facing
- NC3A-GRVD (Grooved)—N3A hullboard, grooved/slotted and faced with perforated fiberglass cloth per MIL-C-20079, Ty. I, Cl. 2
- NC3A-P—N3A hullboard laminated to high-density waffle board, faced with perforated fiberglass cloth per MIL-C-20079, Ty. I, Cl. 2. Finished product meets MIL-A-23054.
- Tuffskin 1613—Fiberglass board faced with fiberglass scrim reinforced mylar. Finished product meets MIL-I-22023, Ty. III.
- Low-K 400 and Low-K 600 - 4lb and 6lb density mineral wool approved for USCG applications. Available plain, cloth faced, mylar faced or laminated to high density waffle board.